If you’ve been charged with a criminal or road traffic offence you don’t have to face it alone. The outcome of your Court case might be life changing, so give yourself the best possible chance with one of our criminal defence lawyers.
We will advise you of your rights, get you ready for your Court appearance. We will explain the Court procedures so you understand what is happening. In Court we’ll defend your case clearly and strongly to give you the best possible outcome. We regularly appear in the Magistrate’s Court, District Court and Supreme Court of Western Australia.
We can handle all criminal matters, including:
- Traffic and vehicle offences – exceeding the prescribed content of alcohol (drink driving), driving while disqualified or suspended, driving without a licence and other driving offences
- Acts intended to cause injury – including common assault, serious assault resulting in injury, stalking, serious assault not resulting in injury
- Justice procedure offences – breach of violence order, resist or hinder police, breach of bail, suspended sentence, or community service order
- Theft – including theft from retail premises, receiving or handling the proceeds of crime, theft of intellectual property
- Illicit drug offences – possession, cultivation or dealing in illicit drugs
- Public Order offences – disorderly conduct, riot and affray, liquor and tobacco offences, offensive language or behaviour and cruelty to animals
- Fraud offences – obtaining benefit by fraud, forgery of documents, dishonest conversion
- Property damage – graffiti, criminal damage by fire and explosion
- Dangerous or negligent acts endangering persons – driving under the influence of alcohol or other substance (DUI)and Dangerous or Reckless driving
- Prohibited weapons – misuse, unlawfully obtain or possess a prohibited weapon or explosive
- Threatening behaviour
- Sexual assault – aggravated sexual assault, child pornography
- Robbery, blackmail & extortion
- Homicide – murder, attempted murder, manslaughter
Worried about the likely penalty? Ready to get some common sense legal advice? Contact us today to talk to one of our Albany criminal lawyers.
We work with businesses from inception to winding up and everything in between.